Thursday, December 10, 2009

12/6/09

Today was the best day I've had here in country so far.  I woke up at 4:45 this morning because our group was going on a hike to see the sunrise.  At 5, when I was still brushing my teeth, my family called me to tell me that Alabama beat the daylights out of Florida to win the SEC Championship and put them in the National Championship game.  After that I was literally floating on cloud nine all day long.
 
Our hike was a success and we had quite a bit of fun, even though it was pretty chilly.  Later that day, we went with our entire group to an area that has several lakes for a field trip that PC treated us to.  We had lunch and just hung out by the lake, it was a very nice day.
Also, this week I typed up my first entry into the PC Ethiopia newsletter.  It's a sports column as many could have guessed.  I'm not much of a writer, but I really enjoyed it and I hope I can continue to do it.  Well that's all for now, hopefully I'll have more to write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment